Second Annual Field Day Antenna Contest
1. All antennas must be home-made, but parts for them can be purchased.
2. You can use a stock antenna, as long as you do something to make it “non-standard”, or use it in a way not listed as “recommended” by the manufacturer.
3. Must make at least 1 contact during the field day event hours, or else all votes cast for that antenna will be invalid.
4. Antennas will be judged on design, looks, and/or creativity. Not performance.
5. Each field day attendee (doesn’t have to be a HAM) gets to cast one vote for the most “hammed up” antenna.
6. Participants must write up a short summary on their antenna. Name, inspiration, parts used, any other fun facts.
7. Voting will take place Saturday 12pm to Sunday 9am. Results to follow.